1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited using their The Ridge Rewards card.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is open to All The Ridge Rewards member’s cardholders only.
5. Participants earned points by playing Slot machines and/or Table games whilst using their The Ridge Rewards card. 6 Nov – 16 Dec 2020.
6. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
7. Prize winners will be selected by way of TEEDS (Electronic draw). Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
8. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draw will be advertised. Entry activation for the draws will end prior to the actual draw start time.
9. Once tickets have been activated within the specified time, participants don’t have to be present at the draw if the entrant cannot attend the actual draw.
10. Cardholders can only win once per draw
11. The winner will choose a podium / device that has a breakdown of the below prizes
|Prize Reveal||CAR: R160,000 value|
12. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on GMS. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
13. Winners not attending draw will be asked to select a device in order to reveal their prize on day they come to claim winning ticket.
14. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
15. The prize winner must claim the prize letter and prize at The Ridge Customer Service Desk and the Cash Desk within 15 days of the draw.
16. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
17. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
18. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
19. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
20. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
21. Final Draw on 17 December postponed because of Lockdown – Final draw rescheduled to take place on 20 September 2021 winners will be selected from 07h30.
- Game On Draw qualifier will be allowed to activate their Tickets into draw from Monday, 6 September 8am – 19 September 9pm
- An electronic draw device (TEADS electronic system) will be used to select winners on Monday, 20 September 2021
- 10x winners will be drawn from 07h30 prior to casino operating times
- [CAR DRAW ON 20 SEPTEMBER FROM 07h30 AM FOR BELOW PRIZES] to adhere to pandemic restrictions
|Prize Reveal||CAR: R160,000 value|
- All 10 winners will be drawn using TEADS and will be entered into promotional device to (manual) be drawn.
- To choose allocated podiums with hidden prizes 1-10 we will draw (manual) winners entered into device to be paired with a podium number.
- The revealing of the prize won will be done once all winners are drawn (Podium 1-10)
- Participants may have more than one ticket in the electronic entry bin but can only win once per draw
- Winners not attending draw will be asked to select a device in order to reveal their prize on day they come to claim winning ticket.
- Participants will be notified telephonically if their names are drawn. It is the Rewards member’s responsibility to ensure that The Ridge has up to date contact details on our GMS system.
- Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant prize winner within 15 days from the date of the draw at The Ridge. The winner will be required to produce a positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, SA driver’s license, or Passport)
22. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request