1) No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2) Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited using their The Ridge Rewards card.
3) This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4) This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
5) This promotion is open only to targeted The Ridge Rewards cardholders whom will be informed of their participation in the draw via SMS. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their contact detail is correct.
6) Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Rewards cards within the earning period that will be communicated to them.
7) 500 points will entitle the cardholder to 1 into draw
8) Tickets will be capped at 1 entry per customer
9) Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
10) Prize winners will be selected by way of TEEDS (Electronic draw).
11) Participants will not be allowed to attend the draw, in line with current covid-19 protocols. They will be informed of draw qualification via an SMS.
12) Participating qualifiers, draw entries will automatically be enter in to draw bin prior to the actual draw.
13) Qualifying participants can only win once per draw.
14) Winner will be inform of prize won via SMS.
15) The prize winners must claim their prize at The Ridge at any eHost within 15 days of the draw.
16) All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
17) Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
18) In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
19) Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
20) The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
21) Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.