TO PROMOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING NOTE THE BELOW CHANGES which impacts on rules 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 17:
Guests would still need to activate draw tickets at the eHost to be entered. Tickets can now be activated 48 hours prior to CAR draw taking place.
Once tickets have been activated within the specified time, participants do not need to have a nominated proxy to be present at the draw if the entrant cannot attend the actual draw.
Winners will be contacted telephonically if they are not present at the draw. Should a winner not be present at the draw to choose a podium / device to reveal their prize a random patron on gaming floor will be asked to choose on their behalf
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited using their The Ridge Rewards card.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to All The Ridge Rewards member’s cardholders only.
- Participants earn points by playing Slot machines and/or Table games whilst using their The Ridge Rewards card.
- Car Draws – All tiers
- Points earning period will commence on 30 January 2020 at 08h00
- Points earning will close a day before the draw date at 07h59
- 100 points per entry
- 100 points per entry
- All Rewards members that activate their entry into the draws, will receive 10 x bonus tickets for following draws. Thus a maximum of 20 bonus tickets can be earned.
- The CASH draw will take place on: At 16h00, 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00
- The CAR draws will take place on: At 16h00, 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00
- 27 February 2020
- 26 March 2020
- 29 October 2020 Postponed due to lockdown
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of TEEDS (Electronic draw). Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draw will be advertised. Entry activation for the draws will end prior to the actual draw start time.
- Cardholders can only win once per draw
- A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- The winner will choose a podium / device that has a breakdown of the below prizes for each draw day.Cash Draw:16h00,18h00 and 20h00 Draws
16h00,18h00 and 20h00 Draws
|Total ||R10,000 Cash|
|Total ||R10,000 Cash|
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning receipt / entry and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize letter and prize at The Ridge Customer Service Desk and the Cash Desk within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request