- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, Cardholders, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family Rewards cardholders.
- All Rewards cardholders will qualify for 1 draw ticket for every 100 points earned by playing Slots and/or Tables using their Ridge Casino Rewards card tickets are uncapped.
- Ticket segment based electronic draws will take place at 17h00, 19h00, 20h00 & 21h00 on Saturdays
- Qualifying patrons may register their entries during the registration period via the eHost at The Ridge Casino or via the Tsogo Sun App. Registration via the Mobile App requires that the patron/qualifier is active (card inserted into the Slot machine or active on a Table game – playing) in order for the Mobile App to permit entry registration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of an electronic draw process for all draws. Participants must print their entries between 8am and 10 minutes before each hourly draw (16h50, 18h50, 19h50 and 20h50) on the day of the draw – prior to actual draw times at 17h00, 19h00, 20h00 & 21h00
- Participants may enter more than one ticket into the draws, but each participant may only win once or be drawn once at each hourly draw. A redraw will take place if a participant is drawn for a second or third time, etc. in the same hourly draw.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, only points earned during the promotion period would be considered to qualify for tickets.
- Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw, within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- Draw points earning will take place weekly, 100 points earned = 1 draw entry (uncapped) as outlined on the table below for draw criteria:
||15 Apr – Launch Draw incl. 1x Free Ticket to 12months Active database
||03 Jun – BONUS DRAW
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form of a Proxy as determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing the Proxy process.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxys) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required, if not our GMS & Teeds system will be used to verify participant. A redraw will occur should Participants or Proxys not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner must within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Cash Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw;
- Prizes can only be claimed by rewards cardholders, non-cardholders need to register to be eligible for a prize
- Bonusing activation will take place on all draw days from 14h00 – 22h00, with an exception of the draw times, there will be no bonusing taking place
- This activation will be open to all Reward cardholders playing Slots/Tables on activation days playing on main gaming floor and prive between 14h00 and 22h00 – except during the draw times
- Active guests on Tables and/or Slot Machines will need to earn 100 points to be selected on the main gaming floor and in the Prive.
- Once the machine or table is selected it will print a receipt on the Bonusing app (RAP) printer situated on the Gaming Floor. This receipt will be taken to the winner
- The winner will be verified and once verified the winner will get a chance to spin the wheel.
- Host will take the wheel to the guest machine and allow the guest to spin the wheel in order to determine the prize
- If winner is not found at the machine or table the prize will be forfeited.
- Every 20 minutes a random winner will be selected except during hourly draw times
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at theridge.co.za