1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
4. Participants in the promotion need to be physically present in order to be eligible for a prize.
5. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
6. Prize winners will be selected by a traditional process. All entries will be placed into the draw bin on 26 April 2022 and first five entries drawn will be the winners.
7. The winners must be in possession of their corresponding The Ridge card and positive identification.
8. Patrons would need to play slots or tables to earn points to qualify to be a part of the draw.
9. A winner can win once in the draw.
10. All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form of a Proxy as determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
11. Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing the Proxy process.
12. Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxys) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid ticket entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required. A redraw will occur should Participants or Proxys not present themselves within 90 seconds.
13. Authorised representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
14. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
15. Cash Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
16. Patrons can only win once per draw activation day
17. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
18. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw;
19. Prizes can only be claimed by rewards cardholders, non-cardholders need to register to be eligible for a prize
20. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
21. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
22. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
23. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
24. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
25. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service desk upon request and at website www.theridgecasino.co.za