1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables for every 50 points earned during the earning period will qualify for 1 draw ticket.
5. Points earning will be the same across all tiers.
6. Electronic random selection draws will take place on Wednesdays at 19h00
7. Participants can only win once per draw day.
8. Tickets activation into the electronic draw bin will commence on Wednesdays at 08h00
9. Qualifying patrons may register their entries during the registration period via the eHost at The Ridge Casino or via the Tsogo Sun Mobile App. Registration via the Mobile App requires that the patron/qualifier is active (card inserted into the Slot machine or active on a Table game – playing) in order for the Mobile App to permit entry registration.
10. Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
11. Prize winners will be selected by way of an electronic random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion, as well as the Tsogo Sun Gaming App.
12. Five participants will be selected by a way of a random electronic draw selection at 08h00
13. Prizes will consist of Cash prizes only.
14. Only one participant with the highest prize will qualify to play against the Banker (the Cash Mystery Game)
15. Each participant drawn will have the opportunity to choose an envelope on stage. The order in which each contestant was drawn will determine the order in which they choose an envelope from first drawn to last drawn (1-5). Below are the random prizes that will be inside the envelopes:
||R2 000 + opportunity to play the Cash Mystery Game
16. The winner with a prize letter that has the highest cash amount will also qualify for an opportunity to play the Cash Mystery Game 17. If the winner chooses to play the game, then the MC will explain the game – 5 podiums / reveals on stage with different values, which the winner can choose to “activate the Cash Mystery Game”. The 5 values on stage in no particular order will also match the banker’s figures.
18. The game will then start with the winner who will be offered a base calculated amount. The winner can now choose the podium which will have a value to eliminate, once a podium is revealed, that prize is no longer on the table to be won. MC will then check with the banker on what amount is now available to offer the winner, MC will then announce to the winner how much cash the banker is now willing to offer. The winner can now decide to take the banker’s cash offer or continue to eliminate the podiums until they are left with one of the podiums that will have the final value and will determine the final offer by the banker once revealed. MC to reiterate to the winner that the less rand value and the less podiums they reveal the higher the winnings and the higher the rand value podiums that they reveal the less will be the winnings.
19. There will be a base value of cash which will be offered to the winner as a starting point of the game – which will be slightly higher than the envelope revealed value as a replacement incentive for choosing to play the game. The participating winner can win up to a maximum of R5000 in cash and a minimum of R500 in cash.
20. Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or The Ridge Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
21. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
22. The prize winner must claim the prize within 15 days of the draw at the Customer Service Desk.
23. All decisions are final, and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered.
24. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
25. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
26. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
27. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
28. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
29. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at theridge.co.za