- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family Rewards cardholders.
- All Rewards cardholders will qualify for 1 draw ticket for every 100 points earned by playing Slots and/or Tables using their Ridge Casino Rewards card, tickets are uncapped.
- The draw will take place at 20h00 on Saturdays
- Qualifying patrons may register their entries during the registration period via the eHost at The Ridge Casino or via the Tsogo Gaming Mobile App. Registration via the Mobile App requires that the patron/qualifier is active (card inserted into the Slot machine or active on a Table game – playing) in order for the Mobile App to permit entry registration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of an electronic draw process for all draws. Participants must print their entries between 8am and 10 minutes before the draw (19h50) on the day of the draw – prior to actual draw time at 20h00
- Participants may enter more than one ticket into the draws, but each participant may only win once or be drawn once at the draw. A redraw will take place if a participant is drawn for a second or third time or more.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, only points earned during the promotion period would be considered to qualify for tickets
- Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw, within the specified times during which the entry activations are open. The opening and closing times for the entry activations will be advertised through mediums used within the casino
- Draw points earning will take place weekly, 100 points earned = 1 draw entry (uncapped) as outlined on the table below for draw criteria:
|25 Jan @ 08h00
|02 Feb @ 07h59
|02 Feb @ 08h00
|03 Feb – Launch
|01 Feb @ 08h00
|09 Feb @ 07h59
|09 Feb @ 08h00
|08 Feb @ 08h00
|16 Feb @ 07h59
|16 Feb @ 08h00
|15 Feb @ 08h00
|23 Feb @ 07h59
|23 Feb @ 08h00
|22 Feb @ 08h00
|01 Mar @ 07h59
|01 Mar @ 08h00
|29 Feb @ 08h00
|08 Mar @ 07h59
|08 Mar @ 08h00
|07 Mar @ 08h00
|15 Mar @ 07h59
|15 Mar @ 08h00
|14 Mar @ 08h00
|22 Mar @ 07h59
|22 Mar @ 08h00
|21 Mar @ 08h00
|29 Mar @ 07h59
|29 Mar @ 08h00
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form of a Proxy as determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing the Proxy process.
- Should the Rewards cardholder who has declined to be present at the draws gets selected as a winner their ticket and their representative proxy will by default become the last to choose the prize or will receive the last remaining prize after all the present winners have selected their prizes.
- Should a proxy who is already representing an individual who is called or drawn as a winner and their ticket is also drawn as a winning ticket, the proxy will be required to nominate or appoint a volunteer from the audience to stand in, on their behalf.
- Participants or duly authorised representatives (Proxys) shall be required to present themselves within 90 seconds from the time of announcement, and must produce the valid entry and positive and acceptable form of identification e.g. a South African I.D./South African Driver’s License/Passport or other official form of identification as approved by the casino and any other details as required, if not our GMS & Teeds system will be used to verify participant. A redraw will occur should Participants or Proxys not present themselves within 90 seconds.
- Authorised representatives or a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes accruing to the Participants they represent.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner must within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Cash Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
Random Electronic Selector Bonusing rules:
- Bonusing activation (random selection of active players) will run for all tiers or players actively playing on Slots or Tables on the main gaming floor including smoking casino.
- Bonusing activation is open to all Reward cardholders playing Slots or Tables on main gaming floor between 14h00 and 22h00 excluding the Prive
- Guests that are active on Tables and/or Slot machines will get an opportunity to pick a prize or spin the wheel or go inside the money shower for their chance to win a prize
- Once Slot machine number or Table seat number is selected the MC will make an announcement when at the bank or at the Table selected
- The selection of Slots machines and Tables will be done using a certified RAPS Application
- Winners will only be entitled to one prize selection per hour
- Milestones Rewards – cardholder tiers will have set milestones to achieve from 1 to 5 and they will get rewarded upon achieving their set milestone target as per below breakdown:
|Milestones To Chase
|Points Criteria-A,K & Q Tiers
|A,K & Q Tier Reward
|Points Criteria – J & 10 Tiers
|J & 10 Tier Reward
|R100 F&B Voucher
|R50 F&B Voucher
|R200 F&B Voucher
|R100 F&B Voucher
- Milestone rewards will be issued to participants when they achieve their points target during the activation period. Milestone points target will be recurring, therefore patrons will carry their points earned from milestone1 until milestone 5 for the duration of the activation 1 February to 25 March 2024.
- Qualifiers will be notified via triggered SMS communication during the permitted times that The Ridge can communicate, once they have achieved their milestone target.
- Milestone qualifiers will have a maximum of 7 days to claim their reward once they receive the communication via SMS to claim via the eHost. Those who have opted out to receive SMS communication their reward will be loaded for the qualifier to claim via the eHost without any form of communication.
- Should the qualifier of the milestone reward not claim their reward within the 7 day window period, they will forfeit their reward and will not be replaced.
- The draw mechanics will be communicated via the channels used to advertise the promotion. Participants who wish to be notified via SMS must opt-in to receive SMS communication.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at theridge.co.za